- Energy price cap will be in place by the winter – protecting millions of households from unfair price rises
- energy regulator Ofgem will cap energy tariffs of those on default deals
- government flagship energy efficiency scheme will be 100% focused on helping improve energy efficiency of over 1 million low income...Read More »
- almost 2,800 roads and rail apprentices started training in 2017 to 2018
- this represents a 22% increase on 2016 to 2017, with over 5,000 new apprentices having started their training since 2016
- Heathrow expansion will lead to 10,000 apprentices before 2030
The transport industry is leading the way in unlocking brilliant careers...Read More »
- Call for evidence on legal aid provision for inquests
- Bereaved families and lawyers urged to share experiences
- Ongoing review to determine need for legal representation
Justice Minister Lucy Frazer today announced the launch of a call for evidence to consider the need for legal representation during inquests.
This is part of an ongoing review,...Read More »
A woman who attempted to smuggle drugs into a Kent prison has had her sentence increased after it was referred to the Court of Appeal for being too low.
Ayesha Hibbert, 28, was visiting Swaledale prison when she was spotted handing a package to an inmate. The package was later found...Read More »