8 July 2020
Caroline Lucas response to Sunak statement
“This was yet another Government statement which didn’t live up the hype and does very little in the face of the huge challenges we face.
“For all the promises, repeated again, that this would be a green recovery with concern for the...Read More »
2 July 2020
The Green Party has today announced the list of candidates running to be the next leaders of the party before voting gets underway next month.
Three candidates have been nominated for leader, while six candidates have been nominated for the position of deputy leader. Nine other...Read More »
30 June 2020
Green Party MP Caroline Lucas has responded to what Boris Johnson is expected to say later today in his Rebuilding after Covid speech.
“Boris Johnson had the chance – for once in his life – to show some real leadership and he’s blown it. The only ‘bounce’ these...Read More »
29 June 2020
- Green Party publishes comprehensive plan to ensure we avoid cliff edge as Government support starts to taper off
- Furlough scheme starts to wind down this week, eviction ban ends in August
- Jonathan Bartley: “The time has come to ask who the economy is for”
The Green Party has today published a...Read More »
18 June 2020
- Councillors call on PM to take action on divisive language in respect of Black Lives Matters protests
- Ask what he will do to ensure better protection for politicians of colour
- Nannette Youssef: “As people of colour elected into positions of power on local councils, we know first hand what it...Read More »