The Lands Department announced today (October 27) that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6638 at No. 79 Broadcast Drive, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Gainful Limited (parent company: Lai Sun Development Company Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $1,608,300,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Bestford Group Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited);
(2) Boundless Investments Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited);
(3) Charter Year Limited (Chime Corporation Limited);
(4) Colour Crown Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited);
(5) Conford Investments Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(6) Ever Winner Global (Hong Kong) Limited (Tai Hung Fai Group Holdings Limited);
(7) Excel Top Development Limited (China Overseas Land & Investment Limited);
(8) Grand Build Development Limited (Grand Ming Group Holdings Limited);
(9) Grand Harvest (HK) Development Limited;
(10) Honbase Limited (Sino Land Company Limited);
(11) Leading Direction Limited (Paliburg Holdings Limited and Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited);
(12) Port Destiny Limited (Kerry Properties Limited);
(13) Rainbow Legend Limited (New Explorer Investments Limited);
(14) Stellar Ray Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited);
(15) Sure Gain Corporation Limited (Emperor International Holdings Limited); and
(16) Topco (H.K.) Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited).
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6638 has a site area of about 2,217 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 3,991 sq m and 6,651 sq m respectively.
Follow this news feed: East Asia