A short survey of the OECD and the CoR
The European Committee of the Regions (CoR) and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) want to know more about the challenges that subnational government entities are facing. Your experience is essential to better understand and assess the impact of the crisis on regional and local communities across the EU and the OECD, especially in matters of governance, finance and recovery strategy.
By filling out this 10-minute survey, you will provide valuable support to the work of the CoR and the OECD and contribute to a better understanding of this unprecedented crisis and to building solutions for subnational governments.
- The survey is open until 30 June 2020
- It should take approximately 10 minutes to complete
- It is available in all official EU languages
- All responses will be kept confidential
- For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at the CoR and/or email@example.com at the OECD
There is also a joint English-speaking webinar on the impact of the COVID-19 on EU regions and cities taking place on 16 June.
Follow this news feed: EU