Clearance of IEDs enable compounds to be repopulated by civilians and clearance of roads enables their safe use by military, civilian and NGO.
As part of the scope of works, the contractor must provide:
- 30x metal detector VMH3CS UK V_Conf-Click
- 30x non-magnetic test piece with brake screw wrench
- 90x single cell battery 1.5 V Alkaline size D
- 270x rechargeable battery D-size Ni-MH 1.2V/1000 mAh (for all Vallon detectors using D-size batteries)
- 30x external charging set 100-240V/50-60Hz, 12V
- 30x backpack VMH3CS with modification
- 30x laminated card contents kit
- 30x field manual VMH3CS
- 30x operation manual VMH3CS
- 30x headset CPLT
- 30x hard case VHM3CS
- the cost of this scope of works must be £72,000 or less
Companies are invited to bid for the supply of these items, through the British High Commission Abuja, by submitting their bids to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 February, 2020.
The time and financial caveats identified above are to be noted.
Published 18 February 2020
Follow this news feed: HM Government