Special traffic arrangements during Hong Kong Brands and Products Expo
Police will implement special traffic arrangements in Causeway Bay and Tin Hau to facilitate the holding of the Hong Kong Brands and Products Expo in Victoria Park from December 11, 2021 to January 3, 2022.
The following roads will be pedestrianised daily from 4pm to midnight on weekdays, and from noon to midnight on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays during the period:
– Lockhart Road east of Cannon Street;
– East Point Road; and
– Great George Street west of Paterson Street.
The following traffic arrangements may be implemented partially or at the same time depending on the traffic and crowd conditions:
– Southbound Gloucester Road between Kingston Street and Causeway Road will be closed;
– Sugar Street will be closed;
– Traffic along Victoria Park Road flyover will be diverted to westbound Gloucester Road; and
– Traffic along eastbound Yee Wo Street cannot enter Sugar Street.
– Northbound Gloucester Road between Kingston Street and Causeway Road will be closed, except for northbound traffic from Tai Hang Road flyover; and
– Traffic along northbound Tai Hang Road flyover cannot turn left to westbound Kingston Street.
– Great George Street will be closed;
– Paterson Street between Kingston Street and Great George Street will be closed;
– Westbound Kingston Street between northbound Gloucester Road and Paterson Street will be closed;
– Traffic along Paterson Street will be diverted to eastbound Kingston Street; and
– Traffic along Cleveland Street will be diverted to eastbound Kingston Street.
– Cleveland Street will be closed;
– Paterson Street between Kingston Street and westbound Gloucester Road will be closed;
– Eastbound Kingston Street between northbound Gloucester Road and Paterson Street will be closed; and
– Traffic along westbound Gloucester Road cannot enter Cleveland Street and Paterson Street.
– Hing Fat Street will be intermittently closed, except for franchised buses and green minibuses;
– Electric Road between Yacht Street and Hing Fat Street will be intermittently closed, except for taxis and vehicles accessing Park Towers;
– Lau Li Street between Hing Fat Street and Ngan Mok Street will be intermittently closed;
– The lay-by at northbound Hing Fat Street near Lau Li Street will be suspended; and
– Traffic along Causeway Road cannot enter Hing Fat Street.
Suspension of parking spaces
The Hing Fat Street public car park will be suspended from 9am to 8.59pm daily on December 8, 9, 2021 and between December 11, 2021 and January 4, 2022; from 8am to 8.59pm on December 10; and from 9am to 11.59pm on January 3, 2022, except for the disabled parking spaces. Only authorised vehicles will be allowed to enter this car park for boarding and alighting passengers or loading and unloading goods.
During the road closure period, vehicles may not be allowed to access or leave car parks at Great George Street and Park Lane Hotel.
Vehicles found illegally parked within the precinct of the special traffic arrangements will be ticketed or towed away without prior warning.
Actual implementation of the traffic arrangements will be made depending on traffic and crowd conditions in the area. Motorists are advised to exercise tolerance and patience and take heed of instructions of the Police on site.